Why use promotional products? Take a look at these stats from a recent survey:
- Instant recall: More than 8 out of 10 (84%) people remembered the advertisers of the promotional products they’re received.
- Very impressionable: 42% of respondents had a MORE favorable impression of an advertiser after receiving the item. And nearly a quarter (24%) said they are MORE likely to do business with the advertiser on the items they receive.
- It’s all business: Most respondents (62%) have done business with the advertiser on a promotional product after receiving the item.
- Pens are in: Writing instruments are the most-recalled advertising specialty items (54% of respondents recall owning them), followed by shirts, caps and bags.
- User-friendly: The majority (81%) of promotional products were kept because they were considered useful.
- Staying power: More than three-quarters of respondents have had their items for more than 6 months.
- Bag it!: Among wear ables, bags were reported to be used most frequently with respondents indicating that they used their bags an average of 9 times per month. They also deliver the most impressions: Each bag averages 1,038 impressions per month.
- Most impressive: The average CPI (Cost Per Impression) of an advertising specialty item is $0.004; as a result, marketers get a more favorable return on investment dollars from advertising specialties than nearly any other popular advertising media.
Let Carpe Diem work for you. Our team members specialize in finding the right products to fit your advertising and budgeting needs. We will leverage our close relationships with over 60 of the industry’s top suppliers to get the best products at the best price for you. Not only do we get you the best price, we also use only the suppliers that do what it takes to deliver for our clients. Whether you’re building a marketing campaign for launch or you need last-minute products for an upcoming event, Carpe Diem is your one-stop shop for all your advertising needs. Please call us today to see how we can help build your brand.
***Research provided by the Advertising Specialty Institute, Copyright © 2008, All Rights Reserved.